The use of the aluminum profile extrusion press machine plant line includes a series of links such as installation, adjustment, commissioning, operation, maintenance and repair. Although it seems cumbersome, in fact, you only need to follow the instructions on the operation. However, as an operator, you must be familiar with the structural characteristics of the aluminum extrusion machine that you operate, so as to correctly grasp the extrusion process conditions and operate the machine correctly. There are many types of extruders, and although the points of operation are different, there are also similarities. Today, the aluminum extrusion machine manufacturer will introduce the operation steps and key points of the aluminum extrusion machine in detail.
1. Preparations before driving
1. Plastics for extrusion molding. The raw materials should meet the required drying requirements, and further drying is required if necessary. The raw materials are sieved to remove agglomerates and mechanical impurities.
2. Check whether the water, electricity and gas systems in the equipment are normal, ensure that the water and gas paths are unobstructed and leak-proof, whether the electrical system is normal, whether the heating system, temperature control, and various instruments work reliably; the auxiliary engine is empty and the low-speed test run , observe whether the equipment is running normally; start the vacuum pump of the setting table to observe whether the work is normal; lubricate the lubricating parts of various equipment. If a fault is found, remove it in time.
3. Install the machine head and the setting sleeve. According to the variety and size of the product, select the head specification. Install the handpiece in the following order.
1. You can start the machine after the constant temperature. Before starting the machine, the bolts of the machine head and the extruder flange should be tightened again to eliminate the difference in thermal expansion between the bolts and the machine head. The order of tightening the machine head bolts is to tighten diagonally, and the force should be even. . When tightening the flange nut of the machine head, it is required to be tight around the same, otherwise the material will run out.
2. When driving, press the ready-to-start button, then connect the start button, then slowly rotate the screw speed adjustment knob, the screw speed will start slowly. Then gradually increase the speed, adding small amounts at the same time. When feeding, pay close attention to the indication changes of the host ammeter and various indicating heads. And according to the need to add enough material, the twin-screw extruder adopts the metering feeder to feed the material evenly and at the same speed.
3. When the die discharge is uniform and the plastic is good, the setting sleeve can be drawn. Judging the degree of plasticization is based on experience. Generally, it can be judged according to the appearance of the extruded material, that is, the surface is shiny, free of impurities, no foaming, coke and discoloration, and the extruded material is squeezed by hand to a certain extent. There are burrs, cracks, and a certain elasticity, which means that the material is well plasticized. If the plasticization is poor, the screw speed, barrel and head temperature can be adjusted appropriately until the requirements are met.
4. During the extrusion production process of the aluminum extrusion machine, it is necessary to regularly check whether various process parameters are normal according to the process requirements, and fill in the process record sheet. Check the quality of profile products according to quality inspection standards, and take solutions when problems are found and the Hubei Industrial Aluminum Profile Wholesale Market.
1. Stop feeding, squeeze out the plastic in the extruder, and when the screw is exposed, turn off the power of the barrel and the head, and stop heating.
2. Turn off the power supply of the aluminum profile extrusion press machine plant line and auxiliary machines to stop the operation of the screw and auxiliary machines.
3. Open the connection flange of the machine head and disassemble the machine head. Clean the perforated plate and various parts of the handpiece. In order to prevent damage to the inner surface of the machine head during cleaning, the residual material in the machine head should be cleaned with steel rules and steel sheets, and then the plastic adhering to the machine head should be ground off with sandpaper, polished, and coated with engine oil or silicone oil to prevent rust.
4. Clean the screw and barrel. After removing the machine head, restart the main engine, add parking material (or crushed material), and clean the screw and barrel. At this time, the screw is selected at a low speed (about sr/min) to reduce wear and tear. After the parking material is crushed into powder and completely extruded, compressed air can be used to repeatedly blow out residual pellets and powder from the feeding port and exhaust port until there is no residual material in the barrel, and then reduce the screw speed to
1. Zero, stop the extruder, close the main power supply and the cold water main valve.5. The safety items that should be paid attention to when extruding the aluminum extrusion machine are: electricity, heat, mechanical rotation and the loading and unloading of heavy parts. The extruder workshop must be equipped with lifting equipment to assemble and disassemble heavy parts such as head and screw to ensure safe production.