1. If the double head hydraulic pipe bender accepts too much clamping force of the guide template, it should move the guide template a little bit, or if the pipe accepts too much clamping force of the guide template, it should move the front guide template a little bit, and then adjust the inclination of the back guide template a little bit;
2. The heart ball may need to be assembled at a smaller distance (that is, the distance between the two balls of the heart ball should be closer);
3. The pipe information is too soft or inappropriate.
There are deep scratches in the whole area and the rear guide die area
1. Add the inclination of the rear guide die (i.e. the flat end of the rear guide die can't contact the pipe, it needs to be adjusted)
About 0.8-1.5 M / M);
2. In order to reduce friction, use lubricant properly.