The application of single head hydraulic pipe bender in the development of modern industry generally speaking, single head hydraulic pipe bender is the general name of a kind of pipe processing machinery and equipment. Generally speaking, the single head hydraulic pipe bender is still widely used in industrial processing operation, and it is also a common important machine. Here is a detailed introduction of how to master the mechanical characteristics and advantages of single head hydraulic pipe bender, such as automatic pipe bender, single head pipe bender, etc.
1. On the machine, the single head hydraulic pipe bender arm and the zigzag main shaft are connected as a whole
The die shaft can be replaced, and the clamping die moves up and down, so not only the structure is more reasonable, but also the strength of the mechanical part is further added. Relatively speaking, the structure is slightly simple, and then the electrical circuit is simplified.
2. When feeding a bend in the process of operation, the trolley may collide with the die. At this time, the "dry and zone" function can be used, that is, according to the following operation process: return of the die → continuous feeding of the trolley → return of the elbow arm → POB → clamping of the clamping die → release of the chuck, and the trolley will exit the dry and zone → compression of the die → bending of the pipe. In this way, the bending not only prevents the car from colliding with the die, but also ensures the smooth completion of a bending, and can reduce the material head clamping loss, and reduce the whole production cost.
3. The bending head of the pipe bender can move laterally along the guide rail, which is necessary for the pipe bender to adjust the groove of the bending die to align with the machine line after replacing the bending die. This is more simple and convenient than adjusting the machine line by adjusting the guide rail and tailstock on the bed.
4. When bending pipes, because the trolley is used as the load, it is pulled forward by the pipes. In order to improve the bending, prevent the wall thickness of the bending part of the pipe from being too thick, reduce the springback, we add boosting equipment. When bending the pipe, the die not only compresses the pipe, but also is pushed forward by the auxiliary thrust to form a side thrust.
5. After finishing the DBB, the trolley is pulled forward by the hardness of the tube during the tortuous processing of the tube. In this way, the "positive thrust" is removed, and then the synchronization problem between the trolley and the zigzag speed is removed, and the DC motor negative feedback system set for adding "positive thrust" is also removed, and the electrical circuit is simplified. Because the positive thrust is beneficial to the bending of pipes, the positive thrust is very important, especially for pipes with large bending diameter. Therefore, booster equipment is added to the single hydraulic pipe bender.