Hydraulic pipe bender is a kind of metal pipe processing equipment widely used in machining. It can bend pipes and process pipes of various thicknesses.
The reasons for the overheating of CNC hydraulic pipe bender motor may be as follows:
1. Three phases are missing one phase when wiring the machine;
2. The power supply voltage is unstable;
3. Too long working hours at low speed;
4. The load is too large and the ventilation is blocked and cannot be cooled;
5. Although the heating of the motor generally does not affect the life of the motor, it is not necessary to answer for most customers, but the motor will burn out when it is severe. To judge whether the motor of the hydraulic pipe bender is burned out, the first step is to open the junction box, remove the terminal piece, and test whether the three-phase short circuit is detected by the multimeter. The short circuit between turns is measured with a bridge, and the grounding resistance is measured with a shaker; whether the temperature of the motor of the hydraulic pipe bender is high.